The Asia Pacific Forum on Quality Improvement in Healthcare was held in Auckland from 19 to 21 September 2012. The Commission talked to attendees about how we can make it easier for health professionals to apply what we know works to reduce patient harm.
We asked questions such as:
- Do you support a regional approach to the campaign – ie, the DHBs working together in their regional areas of Northern, Midland, Central and Southern to lead and implement the campaign in the way that works best for their region?
- What does patient safety mean to you?
- How relevant is patient safety and quality improvement in the work you do?
- What would you like to see more of, to improve quality?
- If you could make one change what would that be?
Responses, along with short interviews have been posted on the website - take a look!