Webinar 1, the ‘Case for Change’ covered the following topics:
- the burden of surgical site infections (SSIs)
- the impact on patients and healthcare systems
- the need for a national programme to reduce SSIs
- the Surgical Site Infection Improvement (SSII) programme framework
- the benefits of verifiable information
- continuous improvement and practice change
- Open for better care and the SSII programme.
Download a copy of the presentation, and the questions and answers from the webinar, below.