Issue 12 of the Open for better care e-newsletter is now available online.
- Registrations now open for James P Bagian workshops
- Upcoming activity for campaign focus on high-risk medicines
- Simple interventions increase pre-surgery briefings in Gisborne
- Star in your own surgical safety checklist video and be in to win!
- Update on the safe use of opioids collaborative
- Medication Safety Watch – Issue 11
- Commitment to reducing harm from falls continues
- Patient experience focus for Bay of Plenty DHB grand round
- Deadline extended for the Partners in Care experience-based co-design course
- Consumers sought for national interest groups
- Director of Mental Health to report mental health and addictions services adverse events
- Conversations that count – David Galler talks about mother's end of life care
- New video gives example of great health care
Click here to read the newsletter.