Register now to attend the fifth and final in our series of webinars on reducing surgical site infection (SSI).
Webinar 5 focuses on the importance of consumer and clinicians working in partnership to reduce the risk of SSI. This is a great opportunity to hear consumers and clinicians discuss the merits of and practical tips on how to support consumer engagement in reducing the risk of SSI.
The presentation will include:
- Chris Walsh on the what, why and how of consumer engagement in health services and SSI
- Kelly Vince on raising the profile of consumer engagement among clinicians and the benefits of working with patients to reduce the risk of infection
- Owen Ashwell on opportunities to engage with patients during their perioperative experience
- a panel discussion led by Chris – what are the opportunities to be part of reducing your own risk of SSI?
- working with consumers to develop patient information – ‘Preventing Surgical Site Infection’
- Kula Alapaki on the information Pacific peoples need before surgery on reducing the risk of a SSI
- Geoff Cardwell on involvement as a consumer representative – what do consumers bring to the table?
For more information about the webinar, and how to register click here.